GoTransit Media Group EXPANDS - Campaign Delivery Specialist, Sunshine Coast
You will be joining Australia’s only supplier of metro, sub-metro and regional transit, with assets across 6 capital cities plus more than 400 regional communities in Australia.
Published by GoTransit Media Group.
About the business and the role
You will be joining Australia’s only supplier of metro, sub-metro and regional transit, with assets across 6 capital cities plus more than 400 regional communities in Australia. Our portfolio of transit includes premium route buses, school buses, double decker buses, bus interiors, taxi sedans, maxi taxis and light rail trams. In recent years the company has experienced rapid growth and has invested significantly in marketing initiatives, together with technology enhancements, processes and systems designed to support that growth.
You will be joining a progressive and experienced team; the company's culture is dynamic, but genuinely team-oriented, many of our team have been with the business for several years. However you must be willing to work autonomously and it is critically important that the overall delivery of service to our clients is at the forefront of your priorities. Strong communication and organisation skills will be essential to your success in this role.
Skills and experience
You will be a well-established passionate candidate who has experience within the media environment.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administration role.
- Customer service minded and have a professional approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and use initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A thirst for knowledge in media and advertising
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including in Microsoft suite of products and the ability to quickly learn internal systems.
Duties and accountabilities
- Maintain data for installation and tracking systems
- Distribute weekly job information to contractors
- Collect and collate incoming contractor reporting
- Report on campaign installation progress to internal stakeholders
- Liaise with relevant departments on campaign requirements and adjustments
- Assist contractors with problem solving and corrective options
- Process and input corrective actions into required systems and processes
- Carry out asset reviews and fleet checks as required
- Maintain and report on installer related WH&S systems
- Assist Campaign Deliver Director with special projects and reporting
If you're interested in this role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org