GoTransit Media Group EXPANDS - Client Manager Greater Sydney
You will be joining Australia’s only supplier of metro, sub-metro and regional transit, with assets across 6 capital cities plus more than 400 regional communities in Australia.
Published by GoTransit Media Group.
About the business
Our portfolio of transit includes premium route buses, school buses, double decker buses, bus interiors, taxi sedans, maxi taxis and light rail trams. Additionally as a Direct Client Manager you will generate sales for Impact Wrap; where we specialise in wrapping Company Vehicles, Offices and Shopfronts. In recent years the company has experienced rapid growth and has invested significantly in marketing initiatives, together with technology enhancements, processes and systems designed to support that growth.
You will be joining a progressive and experienced team; the company's culture is dynamic, but genuinely team-oriented, many of our team have been with the business for several years. You will be strongly supported by lead generation, sales support, creative and project delivery resources; the infrastructure is very much in place to enable your success. However you must be willing to work autonomously and it is critically important that the overall delivery of service to our clients is at the forefront of your priorities. Strong communication and organisation skills will be essential to your success in this role.
You will be a well-established passionate candidate who has experience within the sales environment and based in the South East Melbourne region.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales, media, marketing or account management
- Customer service minded and have a professional approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and use initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A thirst for knowledge in media and advertising
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including in Microsoft suite of products and the ability to quickly learn internal systems.
If you meet the requirements for this position please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com