WE'RE HIRING - New Business Analyst & CRM Manager, Sunshine Coast
You will be joining Australia’s only supplier of metro, sub-metro and regional transit, with assets across 6 capital cities plus more than 400 regional communities in Australia.
Published by GoTransit Media Group.
About the business
You will be joining Australia’s only supplier of metro, sub-metro and regional transit, with assets across 6 capital cities plus more than 400 regional communities in Australia. Our portfolio of transit includes premium route buses, school buses, double decker buses, bus interiors, taxi sedans, maxi taxis and light rail trams.. In recent years the company has experienced rapid growth and has invested significantly in marketing initiatives, together with technology enhancements, processes and systems designed to support that growth.
You will be joining a progressive and experienced team; the company's culture is dynamic, but genuinely team-oriented, many of our team have been with the business for several years. However you must be willing to work autonomously and it is critically important that the overall delivery of service to our clients is at the forefront of your priorities. Strong communication and organisation skills will be essential to your success in this role.
You will work alongside the Group Sales Director as the champion of new business generation.
- Develop strong working relationships with the sales team, acting as a key partner in sourcing and provision of data and insights.
- Provide administration support for marketing initiatives, social media lead generation and aid in large go-to-market projects when required.
- Assisting the sales team with CRM data updates, data cleansing and EDM.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to implement further development of the CRM and then assisting in the roll out with the sales team.
- Aid in the coordination of the Independent Agencies nationally including overseeing communication and ensuring overall strategic alignment.
Skills and experience
You will be a well-established passionate candidate who has experience within the media sales environment.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in CRM or database management.
- Customer service minded and have a professional approach.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and use initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A thirst for knowledge in media and advertising.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including in Microsoft suite of products and the ability to quickly learn internal systems.
If you're interested in this role, please email your application to email@example.com