Published by GoTransit Media Group
Senior Client Manager – Agency and Direct
2 Positions available Brisbane and Melbourne
You will be joining Australia’s largest Transit Media Supplier specialising in providing our clients and agency partners with engaging, impactful and innovative advertising solutions across our premium transit media network. With assets across metro and regional Australia, our portfolio of transit includes premium route buses, school buses, double decker buses, bus interiors, taxi sedans, maxi taxis, light rail trams and our exciting new offering in Ads on Wheels. In recent years the company has experienced rapid growth and has invested significantly in marketing initiatives, together with technology enhancements, processes and systems designed to support that growth from it’s Queensland headquarters.
You will be joining a progressive and experienced team; the company's culture is dynamic, but genuinely team-oriented, many of our team have been with the business for several years. However you must be willing to work autonomously and it is critically important that the overall delivery of service to our clients is at the forefront of your priorities. Strong communication and organisation skills will be essential to your success in this role.
You will be strongly supported by lead generation, sales support, creative and project delivery resources; the infrastructure is very much in place to enable your success.
Who are we looking for:
· Proven senior sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
· Media industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills including in Microsoft suite of products and the ability to quickly learn internal systems.
· Initiative, self-confidence and resilience.
· Proactive approach to problem solving.
· Commitment to ethical standards and integrity.
· Formulate, implement and manage strategic business plans regarding your client base to achieve sales revenue and budgets.
· Create and maintain these plans, including growth targets, new business opportunities, retention and contingency plans.
· Achieve sales targets across our transit portfolio.
· Working closely with clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable transit solutions in order to maintain and grow revenue.
· Manage agency portfolios.
What are the benefits of working at GoTransit Media Group:
· Opportunity for ongoing career development.
· Flexible Office and Work From Home option.
· A fun, supportive and collaborative team culture.
· In addition to your standard leave 2 Friday leave days.