Sales Coordinator - Media Industry
Published by GoTransit Media Group
You will be joining Australia’s largest Transit Media Supplier specialising in providing our clients and agency partners with engaging, impactful and innovative advertising solutions across our premium transit media network. With assets across metro and regional Australia, our portfolio of transit includes premium route buses, school buses, double decker buses, bus interiors, taxi sedans, maxi taxis, light rail trams and our exciting new offering in Ads on Wheels. In recent years the company has experienced rapid growth and has invested significantly in marketing initiatives, together with technology enhancements, processes and systems designed to support that growth from its Sunshine Coast headquarters.
You will be joining a progressive and experienced team; the company's culture is dynamic, but genuinely team-oriented, many of our team have been with the business for several years. However, you must be willing to work autonomously, sand it is critically important that the overall delivery of service to our clients is at the forefront of your priorities. Strong communication and organisation skills will be essential to your success in this role.
As our newest Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing sales and campaign delivery support to GoTransit's passionate and talented Sales Team! You will also see diversity in your role across several businesses under the GoTransit Media Group banner.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position in our vibrant Sunshine Coast Head Office
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in
- In addition to your standard leave, 2 Friday leave days
Skills and experience:
You will be a well-established passionate candidate who has experience within a sales support environment.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administration role.
- Customer service minded and a professional approach.
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and use initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A thirst for knowledge in media and advertising.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including in Microsoft suite of products and the ability to quickly learn internal systems.
- Exceptional Excel and communication skills.
Duties and accountabilities
- Assist with preparation of proposals, quotes and contracts.
- Prepare Proof of Posting presentations.
- General sales support to the sales team including sourcing of information from internal departments and ensuring deadlines are met.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter + resume for consideration!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org