Agency Sales Director – Sydney
WITH OMA’s LAUNCH OF MOVE 2.0… IT’S REGIONAL OOH’s TIME TO SHINE!
You will be joining Australia’s largest Transit Media Supplier specialising in providing our clients and agency partners with engaging, impactful and innovative advertising solutions across our premium transit media network. With assets across metro and regional Australia and in every state and territory, our portfolio of transit includes premium route buses, school buses, double decker buses, bus interiors, taxi sedans, maxi taxis, light rail trams and our exciting new offering in Ads on Wheels. In recent years the company has experienced rapid growth and has invested significantly in marketing initiatives, together with technology enhancements, processes and systems designed to support that growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our high performing agencyteam. You will be well connected in the Sydney agency landscape; specifically with the Omnicon suite of agencies, Mindshare, Wavemaker and Zenith. This will be a very warm seat to jump in to, your strong relationships with key agency partners will see you hit the ground running. You will be passionate about OOH; with undeniable growth in market share OOH is an exciting media environment. Couple this with continued regional migration and the impending launch of MOVE 2.0 providing metrics for regional OOH and your set for SUCCESS!
This is a new role due to growth and you will be joining a progressive and experienced team; the company's culture is dynamic, but genuinely team-oriented, many of our team have been with the business for several years.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent Full Time Role based in Sydney.
- A highly skilled and dedicated Client Services team to support you in your role.
- Induction week at our head office on the beautiful Sunshine Coast followed by regular visits for training and development.
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in.
Skills and experience:
- You will be a well-established Sydney Agency Media Executive with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Proven success in managing and growing key accounts along with the ability to hunt for new opportunities.
- Highly skilled at closing business, performance is measured by budget achievement.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders through a consultative approach
- It is critically important that the overall delivery of service to our clients is at the forefront of your priorities.
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to present engaging insights and solutions.
- Understand how to use metrics and data to influence decisions.
- Strong communication and organisation skills will be essential to your success in this role and effectively working with your support team.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including in Microsoft suite of products and the ability to quickly learn internal systems.